The KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle is the latest addition to the family of
KWA M4/M16 AEG's. The new AEG is based off of the M16A3 variant
featuring removable carrying handle and full auto capability.
The KWA KM16 shares the same robust construction as the KM4 airsoft
rifles but is tuned to go the extra distance. Equipped with M130
equivalent springs, 509mm barrel, and an improved piston, the new AEG
shoots at an impressive 430-440 feet per second and has a longer
effective range than it�s KM4 brethren. Constructed from high-grade
metal alloy and impact resistance polymers, the KM16 Battle Rifle is
built to last.
Like all of the KM4 series airsoft rifles, the KM16-Battle Rifle AEG
is engineered to accept variety of power source, including the latest
Lithium Polymer and Lithium Manganese batteries. A hidden battery
compartment within the buttstock accommodates a wide range of battery
sizes including the 9.6V NiMH large battery.
* Overall Length = 39.5"
* Outer Barrel Length = 19.5" (495.3mm)
* Barrel thread = 14mm (Counter clock wise)
* Inner Barrel Length = 509mm
* Inner Barrel Diameter = 6.05mm +/- .03mm
* Hop-Up: Adjustable
* Magazine Capacity = 350 Rounds
* Caliber = 6mm BB
* Velocity = 410 ~ 430 fps* with .20 gram BB's
* Rate of Fire = 19+ rps**
* Weight = 8.4 lbs.
* Power = 8.4V, 9.6V NiMh Battery, or 7.4V, 11.1V Lithium Polymer or Lithium Manganese Battery (Maximum 11.1 V, 18A continuous)